Divorce Guide, Divorce Advice, Divorce Law, Divorce Support
A website to help families manage their way through marriage breakdown, separation and divorce
The emotional turmoil that surrounds a divorce while facing the long procedures for legal separation is inevitable. Due to rapid changes in social customs and behavioral attitude towards marriage, the incidence of divorce in USA has now become frequent. Whether it is lack of communication or understanding among couples, illicit relationships or financial disputes, spouses now find divorce to be the easiest way out from the conflicts of marriage. Almost 50% of the marriages in USA now end up in divorce, which make USA to occupy the second position among the list of top ranking countries of high divorce rate.
The legal divorce procedures differ from one country to another. In USA, the divorce procedures vary according to the federal divorce laws. So, before heading for a divorce, couples are advised to know in detail the litigation procedures of each state in the nation, especially, the legal procedures of the state where they intend to file the divorce case. While contesting for a divorce case. You must frame out the grounds on which you want to fight the case. As the states have different legal procedures, the grounds for divorce also vary accordingly. The states like Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado provide separation based on "No-fault grounds" while states like Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia carry out divorce processes based on "Faults Grounds".
Though divorce is an elaborate process and may require several months and even years in cases of disputes, the laws in some states can help couples to settle down for a legal divorce within a short period of time. The courts of the states like Louisiana and Minnesota pass out a divorce verdict based on ‘separation’ within 180 days from the day of filing of the divorce case. Couples who are in need of an immediate divorce, especially those who had a short marriage, often move to these courts for a quick divorce. Spouses who are having a great deal of legal disparities in the divorce process like child custody, alimony and other disagreements may move to the courts of the states like Texas and Utah. There the span of time allotted for divorce dealings by the courts are as long as 36 months.
If you are planning for a divorce and eager to know details of a range of divorce affairs, you should explore the entire divorceroom.com. Whether it is about how to get divorce or how to stop it, pre-divorce help or post divorce advice, alimony or child support; divorceroom.com covers all the aspects of marriage breakdown, separation and divorce.
Here are some of the latest divorce articles:
- Causes of Divorce - What are the reasons and common causes of divorce?
- Divorce Rate - Divorce rate in USA and other countries around the world.
- Grounds for Divorce - Ground for divorce in various states of America.
- Divorce Property Settlements - Issues about divorce division of property and property settlements.
- How to Get a Divorce - Information on how to get the divorce with information on filing divorce forms.
- Simple Divorce - How can you make a divorce, the simple divorce by helping each other.
- Divorce Mediators - How to choose a divorce mediator and what are the things to remember while doing so.
- Divorce Process - Understand the divorce process on What it actually is?
- Divorce Parents - Can you divorce your parents? How?
- Divorce Records - What are divorce records and where you can find them for search?
- Divorce Statistics - Divorce statistics from countries around the world.
- No Contest Divorce - What is no contest divorce and how to go for it?
- Contested Divorce - Opposite of uncontested divorce. How to deal with it?
- Avoid Divorce - Tips on how to avoid divorce and make yourself happy.
- Divorce and Kids - A kids guide to divorce.
- How to File for Divorce - A simple step by step guide on how to file for divorce.
- Divorce Software - Is there a software which can help you filing for divorce?
- Divorce Forum - List of forums where you can get more help with your situation.
- How Long does It Take to Get a Divorce - Time estimations.
- Pro Se Divorce - Is pro se divorce for you?
- Divorce Tips - Some very simple tips to remember which can help you save money, time and frustration.
- Divorce Adultery - What is it and how deal with it.
- Do It Yourself Divorce - Also called DIY divorce. Yes, you can do it as well.
- Divorce Files - What they are how to fill them?
- Online Divorce - How to file divorce online?
- Common Law Divorce - What is it and how can you dissolve a common-law marriage.
- International Divorce - Various aspects of international divorce laws.
File for Divorce
Getting a Divorce
Divorce Guide for Men
Divorce Guide for Women
Divorce Child Support
No Fault Divorce
Low Cost Divorce
Cheap Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Court Records
Divorce in Australia
Divorce in Europe