Uncontested divorce in Florida
An uncontested divorce in Florida is easy to get as Florida is an impartial state that encourage equality. In fact, it is one of the better methods for troubled spouses to get legally separate. It is a method through which a responsible lawyer helps both the separating partners to end their marital relationship in a cordial way. This process allows settlement of all the legal matters in a very short duration.
In general, any divorce involves lots of mental turbulence. An uncontested divorce in Florida helps to go through the tough situations of separation practically and to avoid unnecessary frustration.
Uncontested divorce in Florida:
In Florida, it is possible to get an uncontested divorce simply by asking for it. This method does not involve much proof except one of the spouses has to be a resident of Florida for at least 6 months before filing the papers. A strong and genuine intention is must to completely call off the bond. There should not be any further scope for counseling before granting the dissolution of marriage.
Benefits of uncontested divorce in Florida:
- An uncontested divorce in Florida helps to lessen the annoyance if children are involved.
- It helps to sort out the issues between couples before going to court.
- A good and responsible divorce lawyer ensures proper utilization of time, money.
- Property related matters and legal bindings are efficiently handled to satisfy both the spouses.
- Disclosure of financial aspects, division of joint property, alimony to the dependent spouse and child support removes doubt and assures impartiality.
- A marital settlement agreement issued by the attorney allows both the spouses to go to the court for an incredibly short final hearing.
- An uncontested divorce does not force both parties to attend the final hearing.
- It is the cost-effective method that helps to close the divorce in a very short duration for example within 30 days of the filing of the divorce petition.
Requirements to simplify an uncontested divorce in Florida:
- Either one or both spouse should be a resident of Florida for at least six months.
- To seek uncontested divorce in Florida, it is must for both to agree, cooperate and sign all essential legal papers.
- Both should not have minor or dependent children and the wife is not pregnant.
- Both spouses should agree the sharing of assets and liabilities.
- None of the spouse should seek alimony and should have consent to give up the right of a trial.
- Both spouses must agree that they donít need to give any financial information to each other than the family law financial affidavit filed in the forms.
- It is obligatory for both spouses to appear at the court to sign the divorce petition and attend a short court hearing.
On the whole, an uncontested divorce in Florida is the dissolution of marriage that allows a fair negotiation either with or without external assistance. The spouses complete a final disposition form that records the entire proceedings.
File for Divorce
Getting a Divorce
Divorce Guide for Men
Divorce Guide for Women
Divorce Child Support
No Fault Divorce
Low Cost Divorce
Cheap Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Court Records
Divorce in Australia
Divorce in Europe