How can I get a quick divorce?
Now days divorce rate has increased tremendously. Process of getting divorce is complicated and lengthy. There are couples who want to get divorced in a peaceful manner without undergoing the long painful process. A common question asked by them is “How can I get a quick divorce”?
Getting divorce is never easy. But you and your spouse can simplify this process by undergoing quick divorce. It is a good technique of getting fast and inexpensive divorce. You don’t have to undergo the long drawn legal process. With the consent and cooperation of both the parties, quick divorce can take place in no time.
How can I get a quick divorce?
- You and your spouse must agree on the terms of divorce. There should be no litigations regarding property and children (if any).
- Try to find out if your spouse wants to contest the divorce. If so, separate out as soon as possible. A quick divorce can be granted even if the couples are living apart for a year. Try not to get indulged into contested divorce as it can take years to get solved.
- Go for a no-fault divorce. In this none of the parties is responsible for end of the marriage. Under no-fault divorce you don’t require any valid reasons to get a quick divorce.
- Look out for cities and states that grant fast divorce than the place where you stay. For example: residents of Nevada can get a fast divorce in Reno.
- There are some countries which grant quick divorce to foreigners. You can seek for a fast divorce in such countries also.
Quick divorce can only come into play if both the parties are in agreement to divorce related issues like assets, alimony, child custody and visitation. If you and your spouse agree on all such matter you can move further to file the case in court. You just need to follow few steps to get a quick divorce.
5 simple steps to get a quick divorce:
- Fill in the form called “Petition for divorce”. Here you have to state the reason that why you should be granted divorce. Submit this form and any other related papers if asked, to any divorce court.
- Then a copy of the petition will be posted by the court to your spouse and to anyone named as a co-respondent.
- You can ask the court to grant you a divorce if your spouse does not contest the divorce.
- A judge will issue the Decree Nisi only after reviewing your case and being satisfied that a divorce should be granted. There is no need of attending the court for all this unless you are requested to do so.
- You can apply for Decree Absolute after 43 days of issue of Decree Nisi. When you receive Decree Absolute, it means that you are divorced. Now you are out of the tangles of marriage and can start a new life.
So, here is the answer to your question, “how can I get a quick divorce”. All you need is to follow the guidelines and you will be through your divorce within two months. Try to make your divorce process simpler and easier by undergoing quick divorce.
File for Divorce
Getting a Divorce
Divorce Guide for Men
Divorce Guide for Women
Divorce Child Support
No Fault Divorce
Low Cost Divorce
Cheap Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Court Records
Divorce in Australia
Divorce in Europe