"50% of all marriages in the America end in divorce." - Not True
Well, that is not completely true. The actual figure is around 43%. That is 43% of all marriages ends up in divorce.
Divorce rates in various countries
|Country Name||% of Marriages Ended in Divorce|
Here are some more facts divorce rates in various countries:
Divorce Rate in USA - 43%
Divorce Rate in Canada - 48%
- Divorce rate for first marriage: 41%
- Divorce rate for second marriage: 60%
- Divorce rate for third marriage: 73%
Divorce Rate in Australia - 40%
- Only 25% of divorce are initiated by men, others 75% by women.
- Only 75% of men and 65% of women get married again.
Divorce Rate in Japan - 27%
- The 'No Fault Divorce' provisions where added in 1975 and 1976 was the year with highest divorces in history of Australia.
Divorce Rate in Singapore - 10%
- Divorce rate in Japan has doubled from 1994 to 2008
Divorce Rate in India - 1%
- Inter religion marriages have more than double the rate of divorce than the same religion marriages in Singapore.
- The most common cause of divorce for people in singapore was the
"unwillingness of the male spouse to contribute to the maintainance of the family."
- Divorce rate in rural India is as low as 0.50%
- Infant mortality rate in india is 6.49 deaths per 100 live births. The figure for US is 0.67 deaths per 100 live births.
File for Divorce
Getting a Divorce
Divorce Guide for Men
Divorce Guide for Women
Divorce Child Support
No Fault Divorce
Low Cost Divorce
Cheap Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Court Records
Divorce in Australia
Divorce in Europe