Divorce Guide

Divorce Guide

Divorce court forms

When you decide to file for divorce there are many legal process you have to go through. You must submit certain divorce court forms and documents with the family courts rules and procedures. These legal documents can help in making your divorce successful in short time. You can get these forms from the county’s clerk or with visiting online websites also. The process of divorce starts when you file the petition form and ends when you receive the decree form from the court.

Laws of each state vary, accordingly divorce forms also vary as per the state. When you divide to get the forms make sure, in which state you want to get divorced. Filing these forms involves a legal process for which, a lawyer can be helpful.

You can also get the divorce court forms from the legal clinic or a commercial legal document vendor. When you decide to get the forms you must be well aware with the types of forms and documents you and your jurisdiction divorce laws need.

  1. Summons: This form gives the court the power to make the orders in your divorce, financial case and legal separation case.
  2. Petition: It is the important form required during filing the divorce. It provides the court with basic information of the spouses including marriage date, date of separation and children’s name.
  3. UCCJEA: The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act Declaration form states the court whether there are cases involving child issues.
  4. Response: This form is filed by the other party who has been served with the divorce. This form states the court that he / she intends to participate in divorce process
  5. Order to Show cause: it is filed with the court seeking judge to make the decisions.
  6. Order after hearing: It is the formal court order prepared by one party stating the courts order made by judge
  7. Schedule of assets and debts: It mentions what you owe and what you own
  8. Income and expense declaration: this form referred as I&E is use to determine the attorney fees and child support
  9. Declaration of disclosure: it tell the court that you have mentioned your assets, debts and income to the other party
  10. Stipulation: It is an agreement in writing and signed by the judge
  11. Wage assignment: It is a court order sent ti the parties employer ordering that child support should be deducted out of payers check and to be sent to the other party directly
  12. MSA: Marital Settlement Agreement mentions all the issues contained in divorce including child support, custody, attorney fees, alimony, property division
  13. Judgment: it is the document outlining the orders made in the case whether by court or by stipulation
  14. QDRO: It is the court order is prepared after divorce judgment
  15. Certified copy: A certified copy is issued by the court clerk stating that parties are divorced.

Make sure when you decide to get the form, make a good research of jurisdiction divorce laws. Hire the attorney who can assist you well in getting the forms. Indentify the divorce court forms you need. Purchase the form from document vendor. Consult with your legal aid society .These organizations can provide you free divorce form if your earning income is low. Contact the family court clerk to determine if you need to submit additional forms.

Divorce Guide

Divorce Advice
Divorce Laws
Divorce Mediation
File for Divorce
DIY Divorce
Getting a Divorce
Divorce Guide for Men
Divorce Guide for Women
Divorce Child Support
Divorce Questions
Divorce Counseling
Divorce Alimony
Divorce Custody
Divorce Support
Divorce Rights
No Fault Divorce
Divorce Settlement
Divorce Papers
Fast Divorce
Uncontested Divorce
Quick Divorce
Collaborative Divorce
Divorce Cases
Divorce Paperwork
Divorce Procedures
Low Cost Divorce
Divorce Court
Divorce Petition
Stop Divorce
Cheap Divorce Lawyers Divorce Court Records

Divorce in Australia

Divorce in Europe

About Us : Contact Us : Privacy Policy
© All Rights Reserved, Divorce Guide