Celebrity Divorce Cases
Celebrity divorce cases deals with the divorce proceedings of celebrities or famous people. It reveals all the personal details which are normally in the four walls of a house. These cases get more hype and attention because of the involvement of the famous personalities. Their personal life is out for seeing during their divorce proceedings as they have to settle all their disputes. Here are some of the famous divorce cases that one would come across.
- Randy Travis and Elizabeth Travis: Singer Randy Travis and his manager/wife Elizabeth Travis finalized their divorce after 19 years. The couple filed for divorce in Santa Fe, New Mexico describing “state of incompatibility” between the two of them. Randy began living with Elizabeth and her ex husband when he was 17 in the late 70’s. Elizabeth was 16 years older than Randy. At last they both got married secretly in 1991. After the distribution of property was agreed upon the divorce was concluded.
- Vicki Gunvalson and Donn Gunvalson: The last of original real housewife of Orange County, Vicki Gunvalson filed for divorce from husband Donn Gunvalson. The divorce paperwork filed in Orange County superior court, states that the couple have been married for 16 years. They renewed their relationship for a reality show “Cameras” in 2009. The couple’s marital problems were a point of talking as their TV serial.
- Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus: Billy Ray apparently filed for divorce in Williamson County, Tennessee, citing no fault grounds (irreconcilable differences) and asked for shared custody of their minor children. The couple has 5 children: Miley, Briason and Noah. There are two other children i.e. Tish’s kids from earlier relationship. They were adopted by Billy Ray, but are not implicated in this divorce as they are no longer minors.
- Ben Harper and Laura Dern: Ben Harper, the two time Grammy award winner singer/songwriter, filed for divorce from wife Laura Dern. The couple has been together much before they were married in 2005. They have a nine year old son. Harper asked for a joint legal and physical custody of their two kids; son Ellery, 9, and daughter Jaya, 5. Harper later filed a request for Dern to be denied the spousal support.
- David arquette and Courteney Cox: Courteney Cox and David Arquette separated after 11 years of marriage. Neither has filed for divorce till date. The former couple announced that they had agreed to a trial separation. According to both of them, this trial is to better understand each other and the qualities they need in a partner for their marriage. They both met in 1996 while filming the first scream movie. They married in 1999 and their daughter Coco was born in 2004.
- Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman: Singer Christina Aguilera separated from her husband, music executive Jordan Bratman. They both met in 2002 when one of Aguilera’s albums was produced by Bratman. They got married in 2005 and have a 2 year old son Max. They have not yet decided to divorce. According to a tabloid, they are now living apart and want to see how that goes. There is a possibility that Bratman could seek spousal support from Aguilera.
File for Divorce
Getting a Divorce
Divorce Guide for Men
Divorce Guide for Women
Divorce Child Support
No Fault Divorce
Low Cost Divorce
Cheap Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Court Records
Divorce in Australia
Divorce in Europe